Discussion on Renaming to "D. Gibbons (Mosaic clue)"
Assuming the "Chess Player" article is renamed to "D. Gibbons," I think any confusion should be cleared up by renaming this article. I would think the character article should take precedent over the clue article. TheUnknown285 02:09, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- Agree. The "D. Gibbons" represented by this page is a piece of paper, not a person.--Jim in Georgia Contribs Talk 15:34, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- Do not rename. Leave this clue article at "D. Gibbons", and rename the chess player article to "Deacon Gibbons". "D. Gibbons" is the clue. "Deacon Gibbons" is the person, or at least that person's alias. And to avoid confusion, we can put a disambiguation hatlink up at the top of the article (e.g. This article is about the clue. For the person, see Deacon Gibbons.). —WikiaCitizen (reply) 11:23, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
- But he's referred to as D. Gibbons, e.g. "D.Gibbons is a bad man." And the point of the clue is the find the man. TheUnknown285 15:49, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Additional Comment The recent episode makes it 100% clear: D.Gibbons is the Chess Player. And it's D.Gibbons, not Deacon Gibbons. Like I said before, I think the person should not precedent over the clue. TheUnknown285 01:50, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- I moved the page; D. Gibbons the person has a face as of 1x10. Next question is whether to merge D. Gibbons and Chess Player; address on one of those pages, please.--Jim in Georgia Contribs Talk 18:16, December 4, 2009 (UTC)